Back to top

Who can submit applications to the National service of the Mediator of consumption?

Both consumers and traders can submit an application for an amicable settlement to the Mediator of consumption for consumer disputes, that is to say disputes arising from a sale or service contract.  Traders must be established in Luxembourg.